Safety & Care Instruction
Use under strict adult supervision only. Inspect product before each use.
Throw away at first sign of weakness or damage.
Do not lengthen by attaching the product to ropes, ribbons, straps or cords as this can pose a chocking and strangulation hazard.
DO NOT LEAVE BABY UNATTENDED OR ASLEEP WITH ANY PACIFIER CLIP OR TEETHER TOY.
Ryan + Rayden takes no responsibility for accidents or injury, and the product should not be used in any way other than intended.
All silicone products :
All of our silicone is 100% BPA free, food grade, phtalate free, cadmium free, lead free, mercury free, toxic free, PVC free, latex free, free of any metals, no smell or taste, and won't stain or puncture.
- Wash in warm soapy water & air dry
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in the freezer- extra soothing on those sore gums
- Safe for use in water play
- Discard at the first sign of wear & tear
All Wooden or wooden & silicone products
All wood products are natural organic maple or beech wood. Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
- Do not submerge/soak in water
- Wipe down with damp cloth & air dry. Do not use any cleaning products
- Do not put in the freezer or dishwasher
- Do not put into the microwave.
- Recondition wooden components by applying an oil such as coconut or olive oil.
- Discard at the first sign of wear & tear.